GHS membership benefits include:
- The Society’s long-running quarterly journal, The Golf, with compelling features, articles and special guest contributors.
- Members-only website resources, including a word searchable archive of 50 years of past issues of The Bulletin for research and entertainment, information on golf collecting, links to fraternal golf history societies and the Members Directory.
- A monthly e-newsletter, with interesting golf history features, GHS updates and member news.
- Camaraderie with fellow members at local, regional and national golf outings and trade shows with educational seminars and opportunities to buy and sell golf collectibles.
- The opportunity for online connectivity with GHS member authorities in numerous aspects of golf history and collecting and to share your expertise in The Golf and to submit website content.
If you prefer to pay by check or money order, please complete the 2023 GHS paper Application for Membership.
Membership Types and Rates
Annual memberships run one year from the date you join.
Full Member – $50
Benefits include members-only website access, a printed membership directory and a searchable repository of 50 years of the GCS Bulletin. You will receive printed issues of all of the Society’s quarterly journal, The Golf and the monthly e-newsletter. (Postage for shipping is an extra $15 to Canada and $30 to Europe, Asia and Australia.)
International Allied Golf Society Member – $25
The International Allied Golf Society (IAGS) membership type is available only to members of foreign golf societies. You will receive digital access and one hard copy issue of The Golf.
Digital Member – $25
Digital access only – Benefits include members-only website access to the following: The Golf, the membership directory and a searchable repository of 50 years of the GCS Bulletin.
Youth Associate Member – Free
For applicants through age 21, with full digital access to the members area of the GHS website.
Lifetime Benefactor – $2,500
Please consider supporting the Society’s mission in the most meaningful way. For individuals age 50 and older, a one-time payment covers membership for the donor’s life and provides all of the benefits of “Full” membership (see below). This select group of supporters will receive special recognition on the GHS website, in the printed membership directory, as well as at the annual meeting.
Annual Benefactor – $250
An annual payment to help support a broad range of Society activities will provide all of the benefits of “Full” membership. Special recognition of these members will be provided on the GHS website, in the membership directory, and at the annual meeting.